Princess Cruises – Find The Best Cruise For You
- At least two passengers aboard the the Diamond Princess, which docked in Japan last month, have died from the coronavirus, in accordance with health authorities.
- But reports of ships with sick passengers is making many individuals apprehensive about cruises until this health threat passes.
- The Grand Princess cruise ship, which docked this week in Oakland, had 19 passengers and two crew members diagnosed with coronavirus.
- More than 700 people who have been on board examined positive for the virus.
- “Out of 272 cruise ships which are part of the [cruise business] fleet, there have been only a few ships affected which the business believes points to the effectiveness of these changing policies and protocols,” said the commerce group.
All vessels characteristic outside viewing decks, restrooms, inside bars, and huge enclosed cabins allowing for cruising in any weather situation. Seabourn supplies ultraluxury …