Vacation or Traveling to the Maldives is the dream of many people. Often we hear politicians or artists vacationing in the Maldives or the Maldives. Now it’s not a monopoly of politicians or artists. Yes, you can also go there to enjoy the clean white sand beach with a wave of palm trees that are very beautiful. Coupled with luxury resorts and bungalows – mushrooms directly on the water.
The Maldives is part of the Maldives which consists of a collection of atolls in the middle of the Indian Ocean, southern India, the rare southwest of Sri. Atoll itself is a coral island that surrounds a lagoon. The average height of the land surface is 1.5 meters and is the lowest surface state in the whole world. The highest peak is 2.3 meters. Most of the area is a sea area and there are around 700,000 tourists per year who visit the Maldives. in the Maldives there are many Luxury Villas in the Maldives
How much does it cost vacation to the Maldives
How much does a vacation to the Maldives have to be prepared? The price of tens of millions last night is likely already in our heads. That happened 10 years ago, because of the country’s regulations that require tourists to go their emotions through existing resorts. Now the times have changed. We can enter as tourists there at a more economical price.
The price per night to stay in the Maldives is relatively cheap. For such a room, the facilities provided are also luxurious, with hotel capacities ranging from 1 to 120 rooms with luxurious food and agile staff.
5 Star Hotels / Resorts in the Maldives
For 5 star hotels or resorts in the Maldives, the price is quite expensive, starting in the range of 2 million, including Kihaad Maldives Resort, Sun Island Resort, and Spa, Royal Island Resort and Spa, Paradise Island Resort and Spa, to resorts that cost tens of millions of nights a night. are Soneva Jani, Veela Private Island, and Cheval Blanc Randheli.
So, actually, with a minimum budget, you will be able to enjoy a vacation to the Maldives. Just how deep the pockets will be spent.
Tips for holiday / traveling to the Maldives
Tips for those of you who are going to book a hotel or choice resort in the Maldives:
- Check whether the FREE Cancellation option or the cancellation fee is available. Already paid, it turns out that the schedule has changed so this facility will help.
- Pay later or pay later. This facility is petrified to get a room in advance without paying in advance.
- Hotel or resort facilities that are important to you because not everyone needs 100% privacy or 100% privacy. Or playing tennis and so on. Unfortunately, pay for expensive facilities but not used.
- Pets can enter or not. Some people because they cannot be separated from pets such as dogs, cats or others must see whether a hotel or resort allows pets to enter.
- For those of you who vacation with family, make sure the hotel or resort is a child-friendly or Indeed hotel/resort for adults.
- For those who are specifically honeymooners, choice of hotels or adult-only resorts can be found at Komandoo Maldive Island Resort, Centara Ras Fushi Resort and Spa, Kuredu Island Resort and Spa, Meeru Island Resort and others