Diving is one of the activities in water that is increasingly popular. There are many benefits of diving that you can get for your health, but of course, you also need to know the knowledge and important things to consider, both before or while on the diving. Bali is one of the islands in Indonesia which is widely used by tourists to do scuba diving.
scuba diving bali is one of the most popular types of diving activities in the Bali region. Scuba comes from the word Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus. Diving with this technique uses equipment such as oxygen cylinders, regulators and tanks so that divers can breathe longer in water. If you are interested in trying Scuba Diving in Padang Bai, you can use a Bali diving tour agent. For more information about Bali diving, you can visit https://www.balidiving.com
The benefits of diving for a healthy body
Diving experts or professional divers mention that the benefits of diving can be associated with meditation in water. This is reasonable because diving can make a person calmer, and divers can feel the sensation of life without a variety of distractions.
Also, there are various benefits of diving for the body that is good for body health, including:
- Increase body flexibility
- Exercising muscle strength
- improve circulation and blood flow
- Practice breathing
- Strengthen the immune system
- Slows aging
- Relieves stress
- Reducing the risk of depression and hypertension
With these benefits, diving can help many health problems, such as helping with recovery after cancer treatment or helping train the ability to walk in people with spina bifida.
Not only that, a study and experience have been proven that diving is considered to help the recovery of someone who has PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) or post-traumatic stress disorder. Breathing techniques that are done regularly when diving can provide calm, making it easier to be able to control the symptoms experienced. Dive activities are also considered challenging and interesting to master, thus providing opportunities to start new things and not always focus on the past.
Things to Look for When Diving
You need to know that diving is not as easy as we imagine. There are various preparations and special exercises, especially for those of you who want to try scuba. For the safety of individual scuba divers, it is required to have special certification for underwater diving.
The way to get certified diving is by taking diving courses to get to know more knowledge, techniques, and broader insights about diving. Of course, each country has different qualification standards.
Enjoy the diving process by respecting the natural sea around you, while doing diving with the right technique, to get the benefits of diving for optimal health.
Although the underwater scenery can grab your attention, but don’t forget the important things that must be considered when diving, namely:
- Dive with at least one fellow diver.
- Don’t drink alcohol before diving.
- Consult your doctor about the safety of the medicines you take before diving.
- Learn the condition of the dive area. Including fish species, corals and other risk or hazard factors, such as waves and weather.
- Don’t panic while diving and try to relax.
- Stop diving if you experience symptoms of barotrauma or a feeling of fullness in the ears. Then do the decompression technique, by covering your nose and mouth, then exhale forcefully until you hear a “tapping” sound in the ear.
- If you do not feel well (feel pain or headache, ears feel full, dizziness, nausea or vomiting) after diving, stop diving. Tell your fellow divers to help the process rise to the surface, so they can get treatment.
Do not let the desire to get the benefits of diving cause health problems. If you have a sinus disorder or symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection (ARI), it is recommended not to dive until the disorder is resolved properly by a doctor. Also, for those of you who have certain health conditions, you should ask your doctor in advance whether diving activities are safe for the conditions you have.